Central Livestock Limited is a Accredited NAIT Provider
We can act on your behalf as your PICA (Person in charge of animals)
PICAs are responsible for making sure they meet their NAIT requirements to:
- tag their cattle and deer
- register their animals
- record and confirm any animal movements, and
- keep their details up to date.
- Register you on the NAIT System
- Scan your cattle and record your NAIT movement on your behalf
- Maintain & Update your NAIT Records on your behalf
- If you are running an On Farm Cattle auction we have the hardware to handle all of the NAIT transfers
Fees are flexible depending on the quantity of Cattle involved and time required
Where we are conducting the sale of the cattle and are present on the property to inspect the cattle prior to delivery we will complete the NAIT transfer on your behalf at no cost (Part of the Service)
Our High Flow Scanner in Operation at the Taupo Saleyards
When selling cattle through us at the Taupo Saleyards all you need to do is make sure that the cattle you send are all tagged with compliant NAIT (RFID) tags – and you have sent a completed ASD (Animal Status Declaration) form with the cattle.
You have to use an edition of the form that is 2012 or newer (Must have the NAIT logo on it) to download the correct form HERE
Visit the NAIT website
Based in Taupo, Central Livestock Limited has built a reputable business with a large client base North Island wide. A large range of services are now available to help meet the needs of our growing client base.
As a member of the New Zealand Stock & Station Agents Association we can give our clients the confidence of a fully comprehensive set of Terms & Conditions of Sale